"Home Staging is using limited funds, practical creativity and extraordinary expertise to professionally prepare a home to sell so that it becomes infinitely more attractive to potential buyers, sells quickly and for more money while in turn becoming a small investment of the home seller in the near future greater home sale earnings it retrieves." - Home Staging Resource Inc.
Top Ten Reasons You Should Professionally
Stage Your Home…
1. You Will Make More Money
U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged house sells, on average, 17% higher than a non-staged house.
2. Your House Will Sell Faster = Less Headaches and Hassle
The New York Village Voice reported that the average number of days on the market for a staged house was 13.9 versus 30.9 days for an unstaged house.
3. The Cost of Staging, Doesn’t Cost A Dime…
In a 2003 HomeGain Survey of over 2000 Realtors it was discovered that sellers who spent up to $1000 Staging their home recovered almost 200% of the cost in the sale of their home.
4. Most Home Sellers Cannot View Their House Objectively
If you can’t see objectively, you can’t “package” effectively. Have a staging professional give you a detailed, step by step, “Action Plan” for less than $500 so you can do the work yourself.
5. Less Guesswork and “Do It Yourself”…
A professional home stager can manage your projects from start to finish OR give you a detailed enough report based on their extensive knowledge and training to have you “do it yourself”.
6. Only 10% of homebuyers can visualize the potential of a home. That’s why staging a vacant home is critical! You don’t want the benefits of your beautiful home left up to the buyer’s imagination.
7. Studies show that the longer your home stays on the market the lower your selling price will be…
Don’t settle for less and lower your price…have your house staged.
8. The Money You Make is TAX FREE!
Take advantage of your tax-free capital gain by getting every dollar you can in the selling price of your home.
9. Leaving Your House in “AS IS” Condition Will Help Sell the Competition Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high, competition is getting stiff and buyers have an expectation when they walk through your door.
Do you really need another reason to invest in your future earnings by staging?